During the production process, by sintering the powders, a lubricant approved for the food industry is inserted into the bushes.
- No lubrication normally required
- Outside of chain totally dry-to-the-touch
- Nickel plates
- Rollers with special FDA approved coating
- Approved lubricant in the food industry approved USDA H1 (present in the sintered bushes)
- Interchangeable with standard chains
- Standard pin size
If additional corrosion resistance is required, the stainless steel version can be used.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Extreme lightness
- Ideal where frequent washing is required, in a damp environment or in complete immersion
- Used standard attacks
For high loads and applications in which the problem of resistance to wear and fatigue are a serious problem was introduced in version Syno a particular polymer between the bush and the pin which ensures an high impact resistance without additional lubrication. Available from 28B to 40B and from the ASA 120 to 200 , ideal for applications where lubrication is not possible.
- Operation without lubrication
- Special bushes in polymers
- Surface treatment against corrosion
- Ideal for outdoor applications