RENOLD SYNERGY CHAINS
Renold Synergy Better performance in every detail
Improved fatigue resistance
Plate and connecting link design optimizes stress distribution and fatigue performance. Synergy® performs, on average, 30 percent better than other brands under repeated shock loading and continual heavy loads.
Better wear resistance
Independent tests show Renold Synergy performed up to six times better than the highest quality competitor’s chain.
Built to perform
Each component of Renold Synergy is engineered to perfection using cutting-edge design tools
such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA). It all adds up to chain performance that exceeds the sum of its parts.
- Plate Shape – wide waist profile for improved stress distribution; plate thickness maximised within the constraints of the Standard.
- Bushes – solid extruded bush provides improved roundness and strength compared to curled bushes. Profiled ends improve bearing area and extend wear life.
- Hole Quality – triple punch holing ensures controlled positional location of pin and bushing for even wear.
- Interference Fits – optimised to ensure maximize fatigue life.
- Fatigue Resistance – pre-stressed surfaces increase fatigue resistance.
- Wear Resistance – profiled components and special pin surface coating enhance wear resistance.
- Connecting Link – unique in design, allowing for a chain system with no component weaker than another.