RENOLD SYNERGY CHAINS
Renold Synergy Better performance in every detail
Improved fatigue resistance
Plate and connecting link design optimizes stress distribution and fatigue performance. Synergy® performs, on average, 30 percent better than other brands under repeated shock loading and continual heavy loads.
Better wear resistance
Independent tests show Renold Synergy® performed up to six times better than the highest quality competitor’s chain.
Built to perform
Each component of Renold Synergy® is engineered to perfection using cutting-edge design tools
such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA). It all adds up to chain performance that exceeds the sum of its parts.
- Plate Shape – wide waist profile for improved stress distribution; plate thickness maximised within the constraints of the Standard.
- Bushes – solid extruded bush provides improved roundness and strength compared to curled bushes. Profiled ends improve bearing area and extend wear life.
- Hole Quality – triple punch holing ensures controlled positional location of pin and bushing for even wear.
- Interference Fits – optimised to ensure maximize fatigue life.
- Fatigue Resistance – pre-stressed surfaces increase fatigue resistance.
- Wear Resistance – profiled components and special pin surface coating enhance wear resistance.
- Connecting Link – unique in design, allowing for a chain system with no component weaker than another.
- Exclusive! Our unique end-softened pins cut to length quickly and cleanly using just one tool. Get up and running faster than ever before.
- Our platinum-coloured connecting links stand out against the black surface plates, so they’re easy to identify and remove.
- Synergy®lasts longer and resists greater shock loads, making it the most reliable chain on the market.